Thursday, January 13, 2011

So today went pretty good. I didn't come close to eating anything, but i did have a diet coke.
I spent most of my day in the house as i had no classes. As I was painting my nails - something to keep my mind off food - I made sure to put wrappers around myself to ensure my room mates that I am eating. They had mentioned my weight loss the other day, so I'm trying to rid them of those thoughts. That means for dinner I made chili, put some in a bowl, and went to my room where i threw it out. I'll continue this hopefully until January 25 - my birthday :)
I went to a Zumba class this evening with two of my friends lol wasn't quiet what i was expecting, but definitely a good cardio workout - especially since i didn't go to the gym today. I'm making sure to go to all the zumba and yoga classes that my university hosts.
I haven't been able to check my weight due to not having a scale in my dorm. I'm buying one tomorrow, and am nervous about checking my weight. I really hope i lost a couple pounds and that it hasn't gone up. ugghh That would be a huge issue. But i hate not knowing.
At the moment my stomach continues to growl - I can't help but smile <3
Luv you all xx
Beautifully-Lovely 

No comments:

Post a Comment